To enter Poland EU citizen need to have a valid travel document or a document confirming identity and citizenship. If you decide to travel abroad to non EU countries during your stay in Poland you should have a passport with you.
If you are a non-EU citizen you must have a valid passport and visa (if required). How to get a visa If you want to submit a visa application, please register with E-KONSULAT Prepare the necessary documents:
  • filled out and signed visa application,
  • travel document (passport),
  • biometric photo, health insurance,
  • sufficient means to support yourself,
  • documents confirming the purpose of your stay.

Please note that some consulates can require specific dociumentation, so get the needed information.

Submit all the documents including a printed and signed application form and the visa fee. The process usually takes up to 15 days for it to be reviewed.

More information is available on the website https: