The recruitment fee per programme is 85 PLN.
Tutition fee for undergraduate and graduate programmes amounts to 750 EUR per semester
Should a student find him/herself in difficult material circumstances, the Rector of the University may, at the request of the person concerned, lower the tuition fee.
Foreigners entitled to study in Polish on tuition-free basis
NON-EU citizens, holding one of the following documents:
- Card of the Pole (Karta Polaka)
- permanent residence permit in Poland
- formal decision on Polish origin
- refugee status granted by the Republic of Poland
- temporary protection in the territory of Poland
- subsidiary protection in the territory of Poland
- long-term residence permit of the EU
- spouses, children and parents of the Polish citizen, if residing in the territory of Poland
- Polish language certificate issued by PKPZJP* (min. C1 level)
- temporary residence permit on the basis of art. 159 sec.1 or art. 186 sec. 1 pt. 3 or 4 of the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners